The Santa Ana Zoo is located in Prentice Park at 1801 E. Chestnut Ave. Santa Ana, 92701 and is open daily from 10-4. Santa Ana Zoo Tickets are $12 for adults and $9 for children and seniors.
There are several annual passes available. They all include free admission for a year, discounts at the gift shop, snack bar, on rentals, rides, and birthday parties, a newsletter, a special program, free and discounted admission to over 100 zoos around the US, and member ride discount books.
- Individual Club: Membership for one adult is $70
- Couple Club: $90
- Family Club includes 2 adults and up to 4 children or grandchildren per visit: $129
- Family Plus Club includes everything a Family Club includes plus an additional named adult: $149
- Zookeeper Club includes everything Family Club includes, plus 2 additional named adults and a one time use guest pass: $250
- Curator Club includes everything a Family Club includes, plus 2 accompanying adults and donor recognition: $350
- Director’s Club includes everything included in the Curator Club, plus 4 admissions to every Sunset at the Zoo events: $720
- SAZoo Club includes everything included in the Director’s Club, Plus Private Zoo Cart Tour for up to 4 people: $1200