Two months ago, Peter Navarro ignored a congressional subpoena and was referred to the Federal Justice Department for contempt charges. Now, two months later, he has finally been indicted.
According to Glen Kirschner, the attorney in the above video, he believes that Navarro also refused to cooperate with the US Justice Department, and that unless he changes his mind and does cooperate, that more charges will be coming.
I know that a lot of people think the Justice Department is not doing anything, but I don’t think that’s true. I just think we don’t know about most of the things they are doing. And, I have faith that Donald Trump and his conspirators will be held accountable for their actions. I just hope it’s in time to save our country.
Similar Posts You Might Enjoy:
- January 6th Hearings Days 4 & 5
- January 6 Committee Hearings 2 & 3
- January 6th Congressional Hearings
- Peter Navarro Has Finally Been Indicted for Contempt of Congress. Now What?
- The Federal Justice Department and January 6