The video’s from last week, but that doesn’t change the outrage. I don’t have any need for birth control or condoms, but why is it anyone else’s business? Religious Zealots are now denying women access to condoms and birth control for religious reasons.
Or is it just that the Republicans want all women to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen? They’ve already demonstrated that they want to go back to medieval times.
Sometimes I wish we could just give the religious zealots a state or two in the US, and they can have their medieval society there and leave the rest of us alone. They have every right to live the way they wish, but they do not have the right to tell other people how to live.
Similar Posts You Might Enjoy
- FBI Raided Trump’s Home in Mar-a-Lago
- Religious Zealots and Birth Control
- Still No Arrest or Accountability
- Jan 6 Committee Hearing 7
- US Rape Culture is a Large Part of Why I Am Pro-Choice